Recent content by СВО

  1. СВО

    [New] appeal ban

    Hello, dear TF2C team, it seems that time has passed since my last ban, I have already changed my nickname (for some reason it does not change on the site) and if I had known that everything was so serious, then, of course, I would have thought ten times about which nickname to use on your...
  2. СВО

    [New] appeal ban

    there is in eng version Hello, dear TF2C team, it seems that time has passed since my last ban, I have already changed my nickname (for some reason it does not change on the site) and if I had known that everything was so serious, then, of course, I would have thought ten times about which...
  3. СВО

    [New] appeal ban

    HELLO VAULT F4 TEAM, can u please appeal my ban? i will speak russian for easily describing my opinion, please, use the translator! Здравствуйте, уважаемая команда TF2C , кажется, уже прошло время с момента моего прошлого бана, я уже сменил свой никнейм ( он почему-то не меняется на сайте) и...
  4. СВО

    [Resolved] Appeal Ban

    Even if I was banned for racism, people here are banned for a maximum of 2 days. Please reconsider the decision, I am willing to endure a temporary ban, but not for eternity. It's somehow unfair. I played well and completed all tasks on the map.
  5. СВО

    [Resolved] Appeal Ban

    in eng: Hello dear comrades! Today I was banned on your wonderful server, which I have been observing for a long time and often play on. It so happened that I am from Russia, and the administrator mistakenly considered my Steam nickname to be military racist, but it is not. He thought that my...
  6. СВО

    [Resolved] Appeal Ban

    А еще я играл за шпиона и охотился за вражеским медиком, после того, как я почти совершил удар в спину медику, вражеский подрывник, начал громко предупреждать медика об опасности, что я за спиной, отчего я использовал легендарную фразу из Family Guy по отношению к чернокожим неграм(слово...
  7. СВО

    [Resolved] Appeal Ban

    Добрый день, дорогие товарищи! Я был сегодня забанен на вашем прекрасном сервере, за которым я уже давно наблюдаю и часто в него играю. Так сложилось, что я из России, и администратор по ошибке посчитал мой никнейм в стиме - военным рассистким, но это не так. Он посчитал, что мой никнейм - это...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(8041 Online 782 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom