Recent content by (ЧВКcumм.)_KotVkopushone

  1. (ЧВКcumм.)_KotVkopushone

    [Resolved] Ban Appeal

    Yes I understand. I changed my steam username, thanks for your support!
  2. (ЧВКcumм.)_KotVkopushone

    [Resolved] Ban Appeal

    Thank for the reply! I'm not that really involved in politics and know very little about that kind of things so im sorry about that. I asked my friend who created the group and he told me that he took that "ЧВК" thing from french army/ hired mercenary army. Im ready to remove that phrase from...
  3. (ЧВКcumм.)_KotVkopushone

    [Resolved] Ban Appeal

    In-Game/Steam name: (ЧВКcumм.)_KotVkopushone Date of Ban: 12-14-24 18:13 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:634859480 Ban expire date: Permanent Ban reason: Pro-War Name Hi, today i tried to enter VaultF4 - Official [NA] Randomizer in TF2 classic but couldn't because of the ban. The reason in the Ban...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(8436 Online 880 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom