Recent content by 4ns0n

  1. 4ns0n

    Disable hlx stats points notifications by default on official server

    I do definitely prefer how tf2c chat looks by default without the constant points notifications cluttering it up, and with the amount of people who've asked how to disable them and the need for a rotating message, I personally think the vanilla servers should have the points notifications off by...
  2. 4ns0n

    Disable hlx stats points notifications by default on official server

    Whether or not some people prefer it is a somewhat moot point. TF2C is very much deliberately designed to not have an endless uphill grind as many modern shooters do, and avoids encouraging the mentalities and habits they create. Adding in such a system and constantly shoving it in your face...
  3. 4ns0n

    Disable hlx stats points notifications by default on official server

    I think it's somewhat antithetical to tf2c's game design to constantly be tracking and telling everybody what their rank is, and clogging up the chat. I don't think it should be on servers that are supposed to be the official "vanilla" experience, since it can change people's perception of how...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom