Recent content by AnxietyThePlatypus

  1. AnxietyThePlatypus

    [Resolved] Ban appeal

    AnxietyThePlatypus would work for me!
  2. AnxietyThePlatypus

    [Resolved] Ban appeal

    Thank you. It says I can change my name in October, so I may wait to do so. Secondly, when I tried to log in and play a server, I got the message that I had been banned. IS there a waiting period that I need to know about?
  3. AnxietyThePlatypus

    [Resolved] Ban appeal

    Thank you. My steam profile has already been changed, and I will not use that Z as a spray again. I would appreciate any help I could get in changing my name om THIS website however, as the name seems like a poor choice suddenly.
  4. AnxietyThePlatypus

    [Resolved] Ban appeal

    Oh, I did. I already edited the main post. Edit: i narrowed it down.
  5. AnxietyThePlatypus

    [Resolved] Ban appeal

    "The admin could've banned you for the Nickname (Z is a widely known pro-war symbol) and then perhaps clicked on a spray option because there wasn't one for nicknames" The symbol is from a graphic novel that covers a wide variety of topics including existentialism, mental illness, and religion...
  6. AnxietyThePlatypus

    [Resolved] Ban appeal

    My spray was not pro-war. I am deeply confused. I will try and figure out the details of my ban, but I don't know how.
  7. AnxietyThePlatypus

    [Resolved] Ban appeal

    In-Game name: [Z?] Time of Ban: 18:23 Date of Ban: 09-15-24 Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42274455 Reason for Ban: Pro-war Spray imagery Additional comments: Today I changed my name to the symbol of a comic book that has meant a lot to me throughout my life. [Z?] is a symbol on the cover of a graphic...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7788 Online 734 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom