Recent content by cryingbaby23

  1. cryingbaby23

    [Resolved] Mute/Gag Appeal

    thank you i love you
  2. cryingbaby23

    [Resolved] Mute/Gag Appeal

    In-Game name: cryingbaby23 Time of Mute: 1 week Date of Mute: 08-09-25 02:16 Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85073766 Reason for Ban: Inappropriate Language Im not sure what i said that was too far, i was pretending to be christian saying theyre gonna add god and jesus as the 11th class, im not sure what...
  3. cryingbaby23

    [Resolved] Ban Appeal

    I think its fair to call people that when the conversation when i joined from another player was "the dragons from how to train a dragon make me feel a certain way" and then another player admits to their profile pfp being from porn. Most people would be curious to check out the person who...
  4. cryingbaby23

    [Resolved] Ban Appeal

    Just want to add onto this. I feel like the admin who banned me, did it for personal reasons. The admin who did it was: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TrueSqueaks/ This is their PFP: I decided to reverse image search it on google. It seems their PFP is from an NSFW video. I don't think they...
  5. cryingbaby23

    [Resolved] Ban Appeal

    In-Game name: cryingbaby23 Time of Ban: 04:04 Date of Ban: 6/13/24 Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/liljonworld/ Reason for Ban: Racism/Hate Speech I was having an argument in chat with someone who had a furry porn pfp that its kinda strange to be attracted to animals. someone asked if...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7788 Online 734 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom