Recent content by Dreck the Opossum

  1. D

    Remove Random Crits (from melee, obviously)

    Give me names and I will make them change their tone. By that I mean beg them.
  2. D

    Remove Random Crits (from melee, obviously)

    Random crits have no place in the game, and putting them on melee doesn't solve the core problem of random crits. The 2 arguments for melee crits I see are "lol I just one shot someone" and "Without crits melee is useless." Melee is not useless without crits, as 65 damage a swing is enough to 2...
  3. D

    [Completed] Dreck's TF2C Admin Application

    Thank you for the consideration. I wouldn't mind being able to discuss this with them, if possible.
  4. D

    [Completed] Dreck's TF2C Admin Application

    In Game Name: Dreck the Opossum Age: - 25 Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=692 Time with Vault F4: 2 years Position you are applying for: Game Admin TF2C Reason(s) you want to be...
  5. D

    [Resolved] Dreck the Opossum's ban appeal

    "You were temporarily banned for 3 days for incurring a player's wrath purposefully into breaking rules. This falls under our "brown hat rule" of "Don't be an asshole!"" So I am not allowed to taunt after kill? Are you serious? Further reading on "Furthermore you have been warned over the...
  6. D

    [Resolved] Dreck the Opossum's ban appeal

    In-Game name: Dreck the Opossum Time of Ban:Approx 8:30pm utc (koth_nucleus) Date of Ban:10\23\22 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34573056 Reason for Ban: "Brown hat rule" Additional Comments: Yeah I don't know what to say here other that I feel I was unrightfully banned with literally 0 warning. The...
  7. D

    [Completed] Dreck the Opossum's application

    It's been linked now, sorry, the forum never updated me on a reply.
  8. D

    [Completed] Dreck the Opossum's application

    In Game Name: Dreck the Opossum Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: No. I don't want to link my steam account to any forum in case of password leaks. HLStats Profile Link: https://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=692 Time with Vault F4: According to...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7632 Online 673 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom