Recent content by Dvointh

  1. D

    [Invalid] Mute appeal

    can i get unmuted?
  2. D

    [Invalid] Mute appeal

    AND i have been told to wait the year and then i will get unmuted
  3. D

    [Invalid] Mute appeal

    steam id:76561199553824647 ign:ZYZZ i have been muted for about 1 year and a half, and i waited for the time to go, which was a year, and my time being muted is done now, why am i still muted?
  4. D

    [Resolved] Mute appeal

    nice work, never playing this game
  5. D

    [Resolved] Mute appeal

    ok, its 2025 its the mute over? or are you going to keep it till the next year.
  6. D

    [Resolved] Mute appeal

    the time for my mute has been completed, when will you unmute me?
  7. D

    [Resolved] Mute appeal

    In-game name:WolfGaming5000 Time of ban:Permanent Date of ban:11.07.2023, 22:51 Steam id:1593558919 Reason for ban: previously banned on the main account Additional comments:as i said, I got banned because I said the n word on the main acc but the mute was transferred to this account and I want...
  8. D

    [Resolved] Mute appeal

    why is this invalid ?i did exactly what that said.
  9. D

    [Resolved] Mute appeal

    In game name:WolfGaming5000 Time of ban: Permanent Date of ban: 11.07.2023, 22:51 Steam id:1593558919 Reason for ban: racial slurs Aditional comments: Well I did this like 6 months ago, I said the n word to many times and yea I got muted permanently, but I will assure that if I get unmuted I...
  10. D

    [Resolved] Mute appeal

    So, i was muted for sayng the n word. In my defense i was stupid saying that, and i swear i will never say that again. That was a long time ago, and now i just got used to never speak in chat, but there was some moments when i really needed to speakk but i couldn't because the mute. Hopefully...
  11. D

    [Resolved] Ban appeal

    Thank you, i forgot to say that but its ok now.
  12. D

    [Resolved] Ban appeal

    hi this was my main acc that i couldn't log in https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199053559793
  13. D

    [Resolved] Ban appeal

    You can search on steam The name vanzo, that was my main account, but one time when joined steam i couldn't log in so i Made a New account. This account Dvointh is an alt because i dont know how to get my other account back, my brothers also helped me but we couldn't get it back, and i just...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7632 Online 673 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom