Recent content by elanUnbound

  1. elanUnbound

    [Resolved] Unban Request for elanUnbound

    In-Game name: elanUnbound Time of Ban: 02:40 Date of Ban: 03-04-26 Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:77942279 Reason for Ban: Inappropriate language Additional Comments: I am here to ask why I was banned for 1 week from VaultF4 servers, and to appeal my ban. I know I was muted a week ago for inappropriate...
  2. elanUnbound

    [Invalid] Unban Request for elanUnbound

    I genuinely don't know how to find the format of Steam ID that article wants. The closest I found is the one I included in my post, which does link directly to my profile. I look up "how to find Steam ID" online, and all I find are methods pointing to the 17-digit code on user profiles--but that...
  3. elanUnbound

    [Invalid] Unban Request for elanUnbound

    In-Game name: elanUnbound Time of Ban: 02:40 Date of Ban: 03-04-26 Steam ID: '][U:1:155884558] Reason for Ban: Inappropriate language Additional Comments: I am here to ask why I was banned for 1 week from VaultF4 servers, and to appeal my ban. I know I was muted a week ago for inappropriate...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom