Recent content by Fenrir the Blood Husky

  1. Fenrir the Blood Husky

    Is there a repo/fastdl link for the custom maps servers?

    I get really slow download speeds, enough to timeout and disconnect, and would like to download the maps on my own to connect faster.
  2. Fenrir the Blood Husky

    [Resolved] Ban appeal: Charge back

    This morning I learnt that he does not use that card anymore, and has instead deleted the part of the account it was a part of all together. I also have emails from PayPal saying they cant do anything about it, since I had it set up as a guest. Would I be able to pay for the charges and fees to...
  3. Fenrir the Blood Husky

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    also guys where do i actually edit donation information
  4. Fenrir the Blood Husky

    [Resolved] Ban appeal: Charge back

    In-Game name: Braix Time of Ban: 20:57 Date of Ban: 09-20-23 Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29344447 (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018954622/) Reason for Ban: Filing a CC chargeback Additional Comments: I started donating when I was using a card tied to my roommate's bank account. When I got...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7788 Online 734 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom