Recent content by Filly

  1. Filly

    Disable hlx stats points notifications by default on official server

    The point isn't that I want the point system removed or that I want to play on a different server. I've solved the problem for me personally. As you've said, players are able to individually turn the points gained and lost notifications off. You still gain and lose points, you just aren't...
  2. Filly

    Disable hlx stats points notifications by default on official server

    This is like... A really reductionist reply. The easiest way to amass points is to constantly make safe plays that get you single kills from a distance on classes like sniper or to play on maps that constantly award points for things like capturing objectives. These aren't invalid forms of play...
  3. Filly

    Disable hlx stats points notifications by default on official server

    I agree if for no other reason than seeing my points fluctuate after each misc death was very much driving me up the wall and I didn't know that I could turn the notifications off until someone told me that I could. ...They also incentivize really ineffectual and like. Safe play-styles if...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7632 Online 673 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom