linux was weird when i started using it. there are obvious downsides that come from an open source project. things break on occasion if you are running a distro with the most recent software. and because the maintainers are usually programmers and not tech support, it can be hard to deal with...
In-Game Name: Funky Susie
Age: 18
Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: EU (very rarely play on NA), UTC+1 (usually in the evening, sometimes until late at night, but sometimes during the day as well, if I'm not busy)
Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? Yes...
Just sliding in here to say that over my time on the server Nurr was probably the most reserved and well meaning person on the server. Even though we don't interact that much, or even less that I'd like, still every time I join a server and see him, I know there is going to be someone to keep...
Greetings. I should give some context. Over the past few days, maybe a week or two, I renamed myself to "Funk Gaming (Susie)" and was playing funky music over the voice chat. Often I did it without proximity on, which technically broke the rules, however I wasn't a douchebag about it. I played...
As many witnessed yesterday, something or more likely someone was tempering with map switching on EU standard 2. At the end of it, the map would restart to caper like 10 times (which is kind of funny). It looks like it's resolved now, but I'm very curious about what it was. Will we get to know...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.