Recent content by GDFdroid

  1. G

    [Invalid] Ban appeal

    So basically, i get permabanned before i even did anything wrong (bar the spam which i already said id stop). I admit i didn't read the ban details but that's just me being a retard and not doing actually malicious shit on the server. You're pretty much just telling me that because i fucked up...
  2. G

    [Invalid] Ban appeal

    How was the evasion even severe enough to justify getting perma banned from all servers. It was literally on the same day I was meant to be unbanned apparently and I only got banned for micspamming (I promised to mute myself permanently when I get unbanned) it’s not like I was spamming cp or...
  3. G

    [Invalid] Ban appeal

    I didn’t know the ban was temporary and I wouldn't have evaded it I knew it was.
  4. G

    [Invalid] Ban appeal

    And I was supposed to know this would get me permabanned how?
  5. G

    [Invalid] Ban appeal

    ID: STEAM_0:7:656119974
  6. G

    [Invalid] Ban appeal

    steam account name: GDFdroid time of ban: around 7:20-7:30 date of ban: 12/09/26 ID: STEAM_0:7:6561199745208575 reason for ban: mic spamming additional comments: i promise to mute my mic in all vault servers if i get unbanned.

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom