Recent content by Gingy

  1. Gingy

    [Resolved] Ban Appeal

    Understandable. Thank you folks kindly for the second chance. Have a good weekend!
  2. Gingy

    [Resolved] Ban Appeal

    Much appreciated for the consideration. Whenever able.
  3. Gingy

    [Resolved] Ban Appeal

    NVM, just found this. Major Infractions: Major infractions include the following: Anything violating rule 1 (cheating, use of exploits, or interfering with operation of the server) Extreme violations of rule 3 (Direct harassment of another person on basis of identity, extreme use of hate...
  4. Gingy

    [Resolved] Ban Appeal

    In-Game name: Jäkè (Now: Gingy) Time of Ban: 22:49 Date of Ban: 11-01-12 Steam ID: (STEAM_0:1:32017720) Reason for Ban: Hacking Additional Comments: This ban was legit, I was using cheating programs 12 years ago when I was a dumb teenager. I don't recall it being on TF2 however, just Counter...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7788 Online 734 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom