Recent content by jny

  1. J

    [Invalid] Ban Appeal

    Thank you) I think I had the same problem with connecting to VaultF4 servers as some other players
  2. J

    [Invalid] Ban Appeal

    In-Game name: ʲᶰʸ Date: 2025-03-24 steamID: STEAM_0:1:13946932 steamID3: [U:1:27893865] steamID64 (Dec): 76561197988159593 steamID64 (Hex): 110000101a9a069 Reason for Ban: User repeatedly forcing autobalance I admit that I did not know about this point of the server rules. I used...
  3. J

    [Invalid] Ban Appeal

    Ok steamidfinder.com/lookup/%CA%B2%E1%B6%B0%CA%B8/
  4. J

    [Invalid] Ban Appeal

    In-Game name: ʲᶰʸ Date: 2025-03-24 Steam ID: [U:1:27893865] Reason for Ban: User repeatedly forcing autobalance I admit that I did not know about this point of the server rules. I used auto-balance only in two cases - when I was moved after auto-balance and to strengthen my team (I return to...
  5. J

    [New] User repeatedly forcing autobalance

    Hello There! Hello There! Strangely, you did not contact me directly, as an adult to an adult. Let me remind you that this is an 18+ game, and such behavior is the norm of communication between adults. Instead, you spent your time, my time and admins time on solving this issue. PS I used...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7788 Online 734 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom