Isn't it funny how this all started when a certain admin joined a few months ago? Four years (4). Zero bans, zero mutes, nada, nothing. And then suddenly everything starts raining down.
Can we get Frost back or something?
But yeah, let's see the logs of me practically begging to be left alone...
Hello again
Good golly just look at the time! It's almost been four years since I last visited these forums, but when the beacon of questionable admining lights up in the sky, I guess I just have to come out of the woodworks don't I.
As I said almost four years ago, I'd consider myself...
Hello
Long time player, first time forum poster. I've been around for about a year now, and I'd call myself a regular on the servers - at least on EU friendly times. I don't usually engage in this sort of forum postin', but tonight was a rather different night in the land of TF2C.
A new guy...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.