Recent content by Kulerage

  1. Kulerage

    museum. This is an art piece catalog. Feel free to post your art here if you want.

    Alright, bout time I posted something Context behind this drawing is a very long story, but it has to do with a D&D campaign one of my besties has been running for the past 3 years. "Mr. Lomasi" is my current player character
  2. Kulerage

    [New] HLStats point drop-off for dying to new players seems a bit excessive

    Eventually you gotta just learn to accept that it's a weird old system from the early 2000s. Obviously good players will be ranked high, but there's also plenty of good players with significant playtime that are oddly low. Usually its cause they have aggressive playstyles that results in them...
  3. Kulerage

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    Odyssey was alright, honestly felt shorter than 3 hours. worth a watch at least
  4. Kulerage

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    so glad I'm done with school lol
  5. Kulerage

    Hello everyone!

    Welcome to our community! Haven't seen you in-game but I assume that's just because different continent and all
  6. Kulerage

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    It looks like the former to me
  7. Kulerage

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    maybe it is just fixing itself
  8. Kulerage

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    stats seems to still be having some hiccups, but its much better now
  9. Kulerage

    Hi

    Haha, I like your art btw!
  10. Kulerage

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    hlx seems to irregularly stop working for periods of time before resuming back as normal
  11. Kulerage

    Hi

    Finally some good forum posts Hello btw!
  12. Kulerage

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    I mean being listed as "Connection time: 10 days, 14 hours" as opposed to being all hours
  13. Kulerage

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    kind of wish playtime was still broken down by days
  14. Kulerage

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    I like it, though the new UI isn't as good on mobile
  15. Kulerage

    Add back the Custom Maps servers?

    If others were willing to play on them, then I would

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom