Recent content by lP4CM4Nl

  1. lP4CM4Nl

    [Resolved] Ban appeal

    Thank you very much, Vintage — I really appreciate the quick review and the unban. Just to avoid any future issues, do you know if this false positive was related to Mastercomfig? I’ve used it for years without problems, but if it conflicts with the server in any way, I can adjust or stop using...
  2. lP4CM4Nl

    [Resolved] Ban appeal

    Thanks for the quick response, Vintage. I appreciate you taking the time to look into it. If it does turn out to be a false positive, I’m glad to hear the ban can be cleared. Please let me know if you need any additional information from my side—logs, configs, or anything else. Thanks again...
  3. lP4CM4Nl

    [Resolved] Ban appeal

    In-Game name: lP4CM4Nl Time of Ban: Permament Date of Ban: 11-21-25 02:51 Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18903736 Reason for Ban: "You have been banned from this server." Additional Comments: Hello, I was banned and I’m not sure why. I haven’t played for over a year, and when I returned today to have...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7788 Online 734 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom