Recent content by m1.exe

  1. m1.exe

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    I see, thank you
  2. m1.exe

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    I only saw it once yesterday in 5-6 days
  3. m1.exe

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    Are there reminders for useful commands such as /report?
  4. m1.exe

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    I recorded him
  5. m1.exe

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    He's called womandestroyer.42
  6. m1.exe

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    Can an admin come EU-1, there's a guy saying n-word and insults
  7. m1.exe

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    Gaming once a day keeps the doctor away
  8. m1.exe

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    The same is happening on EU-5
  9. m1.exe

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    Ok, now EU-5 is having issues
  10. m1.exe

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    Well the issue seems to have stopped at least on EU Dodgeball
  11. m1.exe

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    I'll also provide a video soon. Gotta do some settings on OBS first, haven't used it in a while
  12. m1.exe

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    server line does peak at 100-166 sometimes
  13. m1.exe

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    :eek:Oh no!
  14. m1.exe

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    EU-1 Standard has some lag or packet loss. I have 27 ping and i get teleported backwards sometimes or grenades don't register at all

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7632 Online 673 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom