Recent content by MagicalGamer21

  1. MagicalGamer21

    [Resolved] unban request

    the latest vac ban was because of a small.. maybe not small anymore but it was small back then game, I got banned by their anticheat for having discord overlay and Spotify open. for that I can't do nothing. I messaged the staff and what not to no avail. as for the second chance, why wait for the...
  2. MagicalGamer21

    [Resolved] unban request

    In-Game name: ifbw / MagicalGamer21 / NetherIsland / M(lambda) Time of Ban: permanent Date of Ban: 09-02-23 21:22 Steam ID: (STEAM_0:0:220599495) Reason for Ban: Using the report system to bypass a comms ban. Additional Comments: the ban was 2 years and 3 months ago. can i have an unban? i...
  3. MagicalGamer21

    [Invalid] 2 year long Ban appeal

    i would like to appeal my ban for "Using the report system to bypass a comms ban." that was made 2 years ago (https://sb.vaultf4.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:220599495&Submit)
  4. MagicalGamer21

    how can i host a dedicated server?

    no? not there anymore, dumbass

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom