Recent content by MAR1

  1. MAR1

    So, why DID forums fall out of favor?

    I was young when forums were still the main places of discussion on the internet-- I remember going to them on occasion, or finding forum threads when I looked things up, but it feels like there's so few now, and what are there are extremely inactive. Using this forum to help moderate TF2C...
  2. MAR1

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    truly the tiktokification of the internet marches ever on forward
  3. MAR1

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    the forums are slowly growing on me. its kinda sad this kinda website is so much rarer than it used to be
  4. MAR1

    I have a laptop with a broken screen set up as a server- what should I do with it?

    distcc sounds like a cool idea for it potentially, since i can run that along with what im already doing on it anyways. It wouldn't really advantage me personally in any way but at least the computational power would be getting put to use
  5. MAR1

    I have a laptop with a broken screen set up as a server- what should I do with it?

    I just used it to help host downloads for the new tf2c update. can you still run webservers on truenas or no? edit, just actually looked at it and it seems like that wouldnt be an option? given that its just used for storage and im already using samba on it, which, though probably much worse...
  6. MAR1

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    (seeing some of the things it says bear with me)
  7. MAR1

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    vintage where does vaultbot grab its messages from lol
  8. MAR1

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    continue making witches brew... make the hoes mad
  9. MAR1

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    goodbye topscoring soldier main swa 🔫
  10. MAR1

    I have a laptop with a broken screen set up as a server- what should I do with it?

    Title is pretty much what it is. it's set up on the network so that i can remote into it and control it from another device
  11. MAR1

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    it would have been very funny
  12. MAR1

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    sorry i thought you should pee your pants
  13. MAR1

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    the tf2c logo over there is the tfc logo
  14. MAR1

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    ...while we're updating stuff
  15. MAR1

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    no this is actually a very real threat to kill you that you can prosecute in court

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom