Recent content by Mollusk

  1. Mollusk

    [Resolved] Ban Question

    I've tried joining the servers today, but it gives me a pop-up saying I'm blocked. SHouldn't my ban be over?
  2. Mollusk

    [Resolved] Ban Question

    Pretty sure the context behind that was me sarcastically asking the server if they would report me if I were to call them ******* or tell them to **** **** ******. I remember seeing someone typing 'kys' in the chat, which prompted me to ask that. I know you guys operate on anti-liberal logic...
  3. Mollusk

    [Resolved] Ban Question

    In-Game name: Mollusk Time of Ban: 19:44 Date of Ban: 12-03-24 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32982093 Reason for Ban: Racism/hate speech Additional Comments: No demo I would like to know what exactly got me banned. I am pretty sure I didn't say anything racist, and if I did, I would like to know for...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7788 Online 734 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom