Recent content by Moohoo

  1. Moohoo

    [Resolved] Ban Appeal

    Understood. I long to feel the roar of Sasha again.
  2. Moohoo

    [Resolved] Ban Appeal

    Understood. I will wait. By the way, the "cool dude" I mentioned being covered in my chat log was in reference to a buff sniper spray.
  3. Moohoo

    [Resolved] Ban Appeal

    Just realized it may have been because of a spray of mine. I apologize for that spray and will not spray it again. My sense of humor is a little better now.
  4. Moohoo

    [Resolved] Ban Appeal

    In-Game name: Moohoo Time of Ban: 04:39 Date of Ban: 05-06-24 Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24524504 Reason for Ban: Racism/hate speech Additional Comments: I can't recall what I said that constituted as racism/hate speech. Whatever I said, I apologize for any hurt I may have caused.

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(8436 Online 880 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom