Recent content by patrick

  1. P

    [Invalid] Ban Appeal (It Has Been a Year)

    In-Game name:Gobul Time of Ban:A Year Date of Ban:2024 or 2023 Probably Steam ID: 1284592316 Reason for Ban:Having A Nazi Symbol Profile, and Name Additional Comments:I really wanna play this game again, I Don't even know why i did that to begin with.
  2. P

    [Resolved] Ban Appeal

    Im Just Confused like one minute there fine with this stuff and another minute their not. The servers in regular tf2 is 10x less sensitive. im talking straight degenerates that get away with it. for Nsfw sprays. hate speech. racism. and it can manipulate others of thinking this is a average day...
  3. P

    [Resolved] Ban Appeal

    In-Game name:Adolf Dofly Time of Ban:0:047 Date of Ban:2/29/2024 Steam ID: '][U:1:1284592316] Reason for Ban:Nazism Additional Comments:I was messing around and pretending to be a Nazi until i was banned by staff. the staffs username is Fish Bait. This is the first time i got a perma ban. I have...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7788 Online 734 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom