Recent content by recharging

  1. recharging

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    Okay that clip is lowkey amazing
  2. recharging

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    How long until the servers are updated?
  3. recharging

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    some of us migrated to eu-3 if you wanna keep gaming bluesavior
  4. recharging

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    Is there a way of making our servers less vulnerable to those?
  5. recharging

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    Another ddos...
  6. recharging

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    700 ping type beat
  7. recharging

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    Experienced massive and long lag spike in both NA-1 and EU-1
  8. recharging

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    Did servers just get DDOS:ed?
  9. recharging

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    Wow, it's instant.
  10. recharging

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    Correction, the right saying is "I am a robot. I'm here to take American jobs." cause it's a Soldier voiceline from live TF2.
  11. recharging

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    Where does one autoprompt it or is it a privilege only afforded to the creator? A 0.0001% chance of it saying "I am a robot. I'm here to steal American jobs." would be really funny.
  12. recharging

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    Alright, so if I got this right, VaultBot is an LLM: little language model.

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom