Recent content by Shestifled

  1. Shestifled

    [Resolved] Comm block for using a russian slur. The same slur is used in the official valve tf2 dub by sniper, as an insult to the spy

    I'm not talking about it being considered acceptable in Russian, I'm talking about how its considered acceptable by Valve, since it is in the official tf2 localization. Actually I do understand the reason i got comm blocked, and I do want to apologize. I did not consider that just saying that...
  2. Shestifled

    [Resolved] Comm block for using a russian slur. The same slur is used in the official valve tf2 dub by sniper, as an insult to the spy

    In-Game name: Shestifled Time of Ban: 17:02 Date of Ban: 04-17-23 Steam ID: 76561198295168926 Reason for Ban: Obscene language Additional Comments: Sent the slur in text chat as a reference to a voiceline from the russian tf2 localization, but not as an insult to any player in particular. The...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49465 Members
(5968 Online 499 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom