Recent content by Silkman

  1. S

    [Resolved] How to disable Christmas hats on TF2C servers?

    Thanks for the answer. I actually found the models of these hats in the game's files and made a mod for myself to make them invisible, though I don't plan on publishing it since the hats will disappear in a few days anyway. Please make the birthday and christmas hats optional and make a chat...
  2. S

    [Resolved] How to disable Christmas hats on TF2C servers?

    I'm not sure if this is a feature of VaulfF4 or TF2C itself, but when I connect to official servers, the mercenaries have these stupid ugly Christmas hats that don't fit them at all and look awful, and some classes have these hats on top of their own and it looks even worse. I tried asking in...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom