Recent content by SillyBilly

  1. SillyBilly

    [Resolved] Ban Appeal

    As always, thank you for your consideration and your professional attitude with your response. As you suggested, i'll check back in a year. Again, thank you for your time.
  2. SillyBilly

    [Resolved] Ban Appeal

    If my comms are still seen as potentially hazardous, I understand. However, I would like to request a compromise: a mute and a gag, but with the ability to continue playing. Your servers are basically the go to default/vanilla servers, which is why I am so eager to be able to play on them...
  3. SillyBilly

    [Resolved] Ban Appeal

    In-Game name: SillyBilly Time of ban: 03:10 Date: 08/15/24 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419501303 Ban Length: Permanent Reason for Ban: Ignoring Admin, micspam, racism Additional Comments: This was a while ago so that's granted however I don't remember an admin ever warning me, in fact I wasn't banned...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49465 Members
(6339 Online 569 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom