Recent content by Skelly

  1. Skelly

    [Completed] hatsune miku's Staff Application

    hatsune miku is a frequent regular on the servers, I have spoken to her a lot personally and think she would be a great person to be staff. Everyone I know who has spent time playing with her and communicating with her on vf4 has great things to say, I really hope she joins us! :3
  2. Skelly

    [Completed] vilewitch's Staff Application 2: Revengeance

    I will go on the record and, very professionally, beg the team to permit Vilewitch back in. I like her and she did fantastic work before I joined!!!
  3. Skelly

    Disable hlx stats points notifications by default on official server

    "Who" is a player on the leaderboard who routinely beats your score, you guys trade like every other day. They predominantly play sniper. I'd contest that Engi is actually very passive or safe in TF2C just because of how many unlocks are so hostile to him specifically, RPG, Dynamite Pack, Pyro's...
  4. Skelly

    Disable hlx stats points notifications by default on official server

    As far as I am concerned people being banned for "Point Farming" is silly. The fact this has happened at all illuminates the very point OP, Filly, and I were making. There are pro-point behaviors that are disruptive to the game. I say its silly that people are banned for this because it is a...
  5. Skelly

    Disable hlx stats points notifications by default on official server

    "Objectively, making a play that you will knowingly die to, is most of the time a bad play." So, in your own terms, sometimes it is not a bad play? doesn't sound very objective I also strongly disagree that plays which get you killed are "objectively" bad, most of the time it is advantageous to...
  6. Skelly

    Disable hlx stats points notifications by default on official server

    I've seen some particularly crazy players vote for the same dom map over and over again, play as scout since he runs fast and captures control points fast, and run between the control points over and over. The crazy part is that you actually *want* the enemies to cap the control points back so...
  7. Skelly

    Disable hlx stats points notifications by default on official server

    Yeah this is pretty much what I had in mind with my last post. The points system presupposes that staying alive is always synchronous with "being the best play" which is not the case; even if there was not a penalty for death people who wanted to compete in the points game would still alter play...
  8. Skelly

    Disable hlx stats points notifications by default on official server

    I don't care about the points, personally at all (I just ignore the mechanic all-together) but I think the things you gain/lose them for is hilarious asynchronous with what "good play" looks like. The highest scoring players use extremely funny strategies to mass farm points and I can tell you...
  9. Skelly

    [Completed] Skelly's Staff Application

    In-Game Name: Skelly Age: 26 Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: NA Eastern; Non-24 HR Sleep schedule, sporadic hours Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? Yes, for convenience this is it ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/VSkelly/ ) HLStats Profile Link: (...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom