Title. Was interested in renewing my $40 a year supporter sub but giving someone else the benefits instead of myself so that they could have an easier time joining the game. Is this not something that's possible to do under the current system?
tbh I'm surprised that people don't tend to give me much shit for my ironic barnblitz nominations. I guess even bad payload is still liked more by the masses than no payload?
@[bluesavior] not as controversial as you'd think but the head admins believe there would be mass riots if it was removed (or made a supporter-only benefit teehee :greedy)
after nearly a month and a half I'm actually compiling maps along with Hatsune Miku for the next rotation as well as making a master list of maps we could pick in the future
- What are y'alls favorite live TF2 maps not already in TF2C (from 2012-2017) that you would like to try out in TF2C...
I could look into doing this on Friday or for sure Saturday, as long as you don't mind it being to my own personal tastes (surely we can fit KOTH Slaughter and especially Barnblitz Pro in there right?)
Convoy's a fun one
Is there an archive of what maps VaultF4 used to run on the custom maps server? At some point it might be fun to do some sleuthing and create a custom maps pool with about the same ratio of modes and the same quantity of maps as in the current TF2C pool
I know that they got removed cause the map pool was broken post-Steam, but I'd really like to see these return. Would love to play on maps like Borneo, Megasnow, Slaughter, and Watergate; maybe it'd be a good excuse for a more curated map pool than before?
What maps would you all like to see in...
In-Game Name: Tarluk
Age: 22
Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: NA West, UTC-7, time I'm online varies wildly (never between 1am-9am however)
Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? Yes, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079645112/
HLStats Profile...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.