Recent content by tentacles

  1. tentacles

    [Resolved] Ban appeal

    That resolution sounds fine with me, I did notice the open ended nature of the last response- tried to capitalize on it since I got the feeling it's not always a given with ban appeals especially here where the game is relatively small and easily discarded for most... I think I'll keep this...
  2. tentacles

    [Resolved] Ban appeal

    I had to get up and process this for a few minutes because even though I memory holed a lot of what I said I knew for sure I hadn't said something that messed up, I was talking about how if they reported me then I would be part of being "less players", honestly not that I think it's that deep or...
  3. tentacles

    [Resolved] Ban appeal

    When you put it in that way, that other communities entrust VaultF4 bans to be reliable makes more sense. I was more briefly told something along the lines of "well this/that person/VF4 admin is here so..." which is a fairly different answer. That being said I think it'd be immensely helpful if...
  4. tentacles

    [Resolved] Ban appeal

    In-Game name: tentacles mesticles Time of Ban: 22:54 Date of Ban: 05-09-24 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116494800 Reason for Ban: Racism/hate speech Additional Comments: I was being quite rude to another player and I do apologize for- if nothing else, the way I said what I did. From what I understand...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7788 Online 734 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom