Recent content by UKT The_King_Fish

  1. UKT The_King_Fish

    [Resolved] Revised Ban Appeal

    Read em all and I accept it. And yea, looking at my crashouts, permanent muting me IS the best way to go, and I'll be a far better VIP going forward I once again apologise for my crappy behaviour
  2. UKT The_King_Fish

    [Resolved] Revised Ban Appeal

    Should be fine now, but I'm willing to tweak it if it's not satisfactory
  3. UKT The_King_Fish

    [Resolved] Revised Ban Appeal

    In-Game name:UKT-The King Fish Time of Ban: Perma Date of Ban:07-17-25 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102935367 Reason for Ban: Brown Hat Rule Additional Comments: Hi, I appealed before, but I didn't really make a good case for myself. Simply put, I'm fully aware I can be a jackass and I was...
  4. UKT The_King_Fish

    [Invalid] Server Ban appeal

    Hi, I appealed before, but I didn't really make a good case for myself. Simply put, I'm fully aware I can be a jackass and I was reacting to stuff in the heat of the battle as for the griefing, I was trying to do some harmless fun with the Civilian only to realize in my first TEMPORARY ban that...
  5. UKT The_King_Fish

    [Resolved] Ban appeal

    In-Game name: UKT-The_King_Fish Time of Ban: 19:02 Date of Ban: 07-17-25 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102935367 Reason for Ban: Brown Hat Rule Additional Comments: If it's the way I spoke regarding the loss? I wasn't keen on immediately losing once I enter the room. There are no other servers that...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom