Recent content by vickydont

  1. vickydont

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    Marly lil bro its 3am
  2. vickydont

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    Yeah, I do not like complaining but using custom HUDs to restore the vanilla design leads to compatibility issues that I cannot be bothered to deal with. I wish it wasn't forced on us if there isn't an option to turn it off, I couldn't find anything
  3. vickydont

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    is there any way to turn off the custom hud yall it is kind of annoying
  4. vickydont

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    Can someone combine Dustbowl and Wutville into one map somehow? Thank you
  5. vickydont

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    In other words, QisNOT wants 24/7 Dustbowl NA :slap
  6. vickydont

    Poll: Your favourite of the two VIPR maps?

    I enjoy playing on 2bridge, but I feel it gets into a stalemate relatively quickly unless one team has more skilled players or a kritz medic. I find it hard to find myself having as much an impact as an Engineer on 2bridge compared to Drizzle, where I can reliably hold down an area and actually...
  7. vickydont

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    24/7 Dustbowl is all I need, VF4... Appeal to our wishes and make it a reality....
  8. vickydont

    [Resolved] Ban Request

    Although I am fairly sure he is cheating, I would like to gather more footage before any action is taken so I do not possibly ruin someone's fun. Until I get more footage, I would like my thread to be closed until further consideration and time has been put in on my part, if I get more evidence...
  9. vickydont

    [Resolved] Ban Request

    Lag can be a reasonable thought to have for his seemingly legitimate shots being the ones where he shoots a delayed shot which is a character length behind. The only issue from this reasoning though is the fact that the singular frame twitches align with known cheats and is a repeated pattern. I...
  10. vickydont

    [Resolved] Ban Request

    In-Game name: JustHateMe || RussianK1D Time of Day: ~11:30 PM PST Date: 6/26/25 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:922235098 Server Name: VaultF4 - Official [NA-1] Standard Map(s): cp_amaranth Reason for Ban Request: Cheating/Hacking Additional Comments: His aim on most of his headshot kills seem to snap for...
  11. vickydont

    [Resolved] Ban Request

    In-Game name: dohaijk Time of Day: 9:30 PM PST Date: 6/23/2025 Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:938092128 Server Name: VaultF4 - Official [NA-1] Standard Map(s): pl_upward Reason for Ban Request: Cheating/Hacking

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7632 Online 673 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom