Recent content by weednosemlg

  1. weednosemlg

    [Resolved] Ban appeal. (sorry if wrong place I really don't understand website that well)

    Sure. However, I am aware there is a particular staff member that does like to mess with my limits and temper. Despite my history, I am just a human like you and others. If said staff member acts up, I will report them for harrassment, because it is, and I hope action is taken. Thank you very...
  2. weednosemlg

    [Resolved] Ban appeal. (sorry if wrong place I really don't understand website that well)

    In-Game name: LS Stewie Garrison Time of Ban: 19:43 Date of Ban: 08-11-21 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:427384082 Reason for Ban: General douchebaggery, a history of, or several rule violations This situation has already been discussed but I was invited to re-appeal at a later date. I would like to ask...
  3. weednosemlg

    [Resolved] Ban appeal. (sorry if wrong place I really don't understand website that well)

    Hey, it's me again. It's been...a while, I would say. May I appeal for an unban again?
  4. weednosemlg

    [Resolved] Ban appeal. (sorry if wrong place I really don't understand website that well)

    I understand. Goodbye then, sorry for the troubles, have a nice day. Same goes for certain staff members.
  5. weednosemlg

    [Resolved] Ban appeal. (sorry if wrong place I really don't understand website that well)

    Thank you very much Mr. Vintage. I would like to personally apologise for my actions to you since you have now aknowledge me. I messed up multiple times and I promise I will change from now on. If I don't get unbanned, I would like to note that it's been an honor playing in your servers and with...
  6. weednosemlg

    [Resolved] Ban appeal. (sorry if wrong place I really don't understand website that well)

    Hey admin I wronged, I hope we can become "friends" again, even if I don't get my punishment taken away. Even if it's just for wisdom/counseling purposes. Thank you anyways, for everything, and again sorry for being nothing more than a rock in your shoe
  7. weednosemlg

    [Resolved] Ban appeal. (sorry if wrong place I really don't understand website that well)

    In-Game name: LS Stewie Garrison Time of Ban: 19:43 Date of Ban: 08-11-21 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:427384082 Reason for Ban: General douchebaggery, a history of, or several rule violations Additional Comments: Hello to any admin that will find this. I must say that recently I haven't been having that...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7632 Online 673 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom