[Completed] Chrissy's Application

christee

Well-Known Member
In-Game Name:
chrissy sage

Age: (Please ensure your full birthday is added to your profile and is correct)
25

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: (NA, EU) (UTC-X)
NA Eastern Time

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? (Yes/No)
Yes

HLStats Profile Link: (Find your user page here: https://hlx.vaultf4.com )

Current playtime on our servers, in hours:
216

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff:

Team Fortress 2 has been a major change in my lifespan. I always loved the concept of TF2Classic, and I always wanted to help out in the community by through community moderation. I want to become a member is because to bring a fun and lasting experience in TF2Classic.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself:

I love eating popcorn as a snack.
 
Thanks for your application. I realize it's only a formality but it looks like you missed the trailing affirmation block of the application format which outlines the expectations and an agreement that you've understood them. Please add that to your application post and then we'll continue processing the application.

~Vint
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom