dom_carts

Ironically my account was initially blocked for potential spam but I got it unblocked only to then immediately spam my map

But I think you'll actually like it!

It's dom_carts - a domination map set in a metal scrapyard where two points are on carts that continuously roll around the map.

Some people don't like it but overall it has received a pretty positive reception. It was developed in the TF2C Mapping community. It's also already running on the AltTAB custom map server (obviously, since I have access to the fileserver there, lol), and also on MechTech and MAYBE Moon's? Not sure. But the point is that I think it's safe to say that it's a quality map and I'd love to see it on VF4 as well.

Thanks!

Discord thread: https://discord.com/channels/1242282437028085760/1322706123396091914

Gamebanana: https://gamebanana.com/mods/581111#FileInfo_1410293
 
Yeah that was a really odd coincidence given we'd quite literally gotten actual voodoo spam a month or two ago and your registration tripped a few flags that led to a review (and manual rejection).

In any case, I'm not opposed and I'll take a look this weekend about adding it to our custom maps rotation :)
 
dom_carts has been deployed and should appear in the custom maps mapcycle soon :)
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom