[Resolved] Email Change (dead email host)

Kino

Well-Known Member
I got my Steam account login done on here, but unfortunately I cannot change my password or email. My previous email host was "teknik.io", which died some time ago without warning. I've changed to a reliable email host with recovery options. Is there a way I can change that email, given that I don't have the ability to access anything at that domain?
 
Oh, that's unfortunate. We can definitely help with that though. Can you shoot me a DM with your new desired email address? I should be able to update it for you on my end.

~VintagePC
 
Oh, that's unfortunate. We can definitely help with that though. Can you shoot me a DM with your new desired email address? I should be able to update it for you on my end.

~VintagePC
Sent a PM! Sorry about the delay on this, had 2FA on my account and wanted to get set up at a new location first. Thanks again.
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom