Is there a repo/fastdl link for the custom maps servers?

Sorry, we don't currently maintain a bulk archive or other out-of-band download mechanism, but I can definitely give you our current list of maps in the mapcycle so you can source them independently:

Code:
arena_4well_b1
arena_crosstalk_rc1a
arena_staple_rc1
cp_bruhstbowl2_a2a_tf2c
cp_copperhead_b2c
cp_france_rc4c
cp_mojave_b2
cp_reportlink_b5
cp_zinkenite_b3a
ctf_overlook_b1
koth_databank_snowy_b2
pl_enclosure_final
pl_farmstead_rc4
pl_rust
pl_vineyard_rc8b
plr_panic_b2
plr_solitude_b1
vipr_duumvirate_v14
vipr_getaway_v9
arena_volcano_b5c
cp_canaveral_5cp_rc4
cp_conifer_rc4
cp_drypine_rc1
cp_dusk_rc1
cp_fulgur_rc3
cp_hella_b1
cp_nixie_b1
cp_snowbase_b20
koth_fjord_rc1b
koth_megasnow_rc1
koth_rotunda_c1
pl_longboy_b8a
plr_frostfell_b2a
tc_national_a7
\

Hope that helps!

~Vintage
 
Sorry, we don't currently maintain a bulk archive or other out-of-band download mechanism, but I can definitely give you our current list of maps in the mapcycle so you can source them independently:

Code:
arena_4well_b1
arena_crosstalk_rc1a
arena_staple_rc1
cp_bruhstbowl2_a2a_tf2c
cp_copperhead_b2c
cp_france_rc4c
cp_mojave_b2
cp_reportlink_b5
cp_zinkenite_b3a
ctf_overlook_b1
koth_databank_snowy_b2
pl_enclosure_final
pl_farmstead_rc4
pl_rust
pl_vineyard_rc8b
plr_panic_b2
plr_solitude_b1
vipr_duumvirate_v14
vipr_getaway_v9
arena_volcano_b5c
cp_canaveral_5cp_rc4
cp_conifer_rc4
cp_drypine_rc1
cp_dusk_rc1
cp_fulgur_rc3
cp_hella_b1
cp_nixie_b1
cp_snowbase_b20
koth_fjord_rc1b
koth_megasnow_rc1
koth_rotunda_c1
pl_longboy_b8a
plr_frostfell_b2a
tc_national_a7
\

Hope that helps!

~Vintage
This will do well, thank you!
 
Glad I could help. I'll try to remember to add a map list whenever our RM announces an update to the cycle.
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7632 Online 673 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom