[MOBA] LF Dota 2 Players

I would, but I am very new and know nothing of team comps (only have been playing bots to get used to the mechanic differences from LoL which I play a LOT).
 
I would, but I am very new and know nothing of team comps (only have been playing bots to get used to the mechanic differences from LoL which I play a LOT).
I hear ya. I don't know much of team comps either but i'm learning as i learn the heroes and their abilities/strengths/weaknesses. I'd much rather play with someone new to dota 2 then with a veteran for fear of disappointing or judgement XD.
 
The only thing I have established so far is that I am much more comfortable playing someone ranged than melee. The combat is so much more brutal than what I am used to.
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom