Vivian Well-Known Member Apr 3, 2023 #1 I've started going by a different name in the past year and would like to change it, I can't find the setting though... Can someone help me out?
I've started going by a different name in the past year and would like to change it, I can't find the setting though... Can someone help me out?
VintagePC GodModePC VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Apr 3, 2023 #2 Yes, I can assist with that. What would you like it changed to?
Vivian Well-Known Member Apr 5, 2023 #3 VintagePC said: Yes, I can assist with that. What would you like it changed to? Click to expand... Change it to Vivian please, thank you!
VintagePC said: Yes, I can assist with that. What would you like it changed to? Click to expand... Change it to Vivian please, thank you!
VintagePC GodModePC VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Apr 6, 2023 #4 All set!