[Resolved] Spray Ban Appeal

eltanto247

Well-Known Member
In-Game name: eltanto247
Time of Ban: Permanent
Date of Ban: 06-08-24 02:58
Steam ID: 76561199505482124
Reason for Ban: Nazi Spray
Additional Comments: Hi, I'm sorry my spray could be taken as a way of encouraging being a Nazi, but I didn't want to put it in that way, I just thought it was a funny meme that I sprayed for people to get a little laugh. No, i'm not a Nazi and I don't encourage people to do that and i don't want to. That would be all, I hope i can get unbanned, but if not, well, there's nothing else to do and I will understand it. Thanks and have a good day/night/afternoon


(here the image of the spray in question)
Screenshot_20240428-003536_YouTube.jpg
 
Last edited:
Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, I've had a busy few days.

Unfortunately for your situation, our EU servers are located in Germany and as such we have very strict rules on Nazi imagery and related symbols (swastikas, SS, etc):

Likewise, glorification of nazis, or use of nazi imagery and symbols, is grounds for an immediate permanent ban.

Since your ban was issued inline with our published policies and rules, it will not be overturned at this time, but also, in accordance with these policies, we may be willing to consider a new appeal one year from the date it was issued, in your case on June 8, 2025.

Thanks for your understanding,

~Vintage
 
Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, I've had a busy few days.

Unfortunately for your situation, our EU servers are located in Germany and as such we have very strict rules on Nazi imagery and related symbols (swastikas, SS, etc):



Since your ban was issued inline with our published policies and rules, it will not be overturned at this time, but also, in accordance with these policies, we may be willing to consider a new appeal one year from the date it was issued, in your case on June 8, 2025.

Thanks for your understanding,

~Vintage
alright
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom