theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago... VF4 Supporter Jan 16, 2020 #1 What are people thinking is good for a start date? Is Monday still going to be good for everyone? I was thinking the 27th of Jan or the 3rd of February.
What are people thinking is good for a start date? Is Monday still going to be good for everyone? I was thinking the 27th of Jan or the 3rd of February.
Splyons1993 Well-Known Member Jan 17, 2020 #2 Either of those should work for me. And mondays work for me still as well
Statboy Resident Cueball Jan 17, 2020 #3 Im off mon/tues and possibly wednesday when my new job starts in feb.
VintagePC GodModePC VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Jan 17, 2020 #4 still works for me, no pref.
theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago... VF4 Supporter Jan 23, 2020 #5 I'm setup on Roll20 to start for Monday. @Vint will send you a mechanical description of your char to you tomorrow probably.
I'm setup on Roll20 to start for Monday. @Vint will send you a mechanical description of your char to you tomorrow probably.
VintagePC GodModePC VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Jan 23, 2020 #6 Cool - I'll see about getting my backstory together this weekend.