[Minecraft] Wither Summoning on Vanilla

SoL DarkLord

SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS
Tabletop GM
So, on FTB as I sought out Nether Stars, and thus went to Nac's place to summon the Wither Boss in a safe environment, we were talking about the Wither on the Vanilla. And I thought about two options available to us.

1. We only ever summon the Wither in the Nether, and a decent distance from any portals.

2. We set up a Wither Summoning Post. A Building of bedrock, solely, dedicated to summoning the wither in a safe environment, so nothing gets hurt, except the player trying to kill the wither.

Obviously, both would be acceptable. But option 2 would require an administrator of the Vanilla server to do.
 
I'm fine with doing #2 if nobody has any objections. Thoughts/comments from other folks?
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49463 Members
(7788 Online 734 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom