Recent content by AWood

  1. AWood

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    It's live, may God have mercy on the admins
  2. AWood

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    You all do a good job here
  3. AWood

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    >the ban lists were updated with 2 out of the 3 people group yesterday acting like agitators on Standard 3 even after I logged off
  4. AWood

    Everyone plays the same 10 maps all the time

    If it helps, I am the only one that ever nominates arena_watchtower and will exclusively vote for arena maps. I love arena and think that there's a lot more thought that you need to put into every individual play since any mistake means that you'll be sitting out. I think that as of right now it...
  5. AWood

    Preparing for the Flood

    Personally I think that the major question will be if the moderation team will be ready for more people to ban since people will automatically assume that since Classic is in the name that they can conduct themselves the same way when they were teenagers in 2009 when community guidelines have...
  6. AWood

    Shoutbox Archive Thread (slow Load - Long Posts)

    ^ would like to have an admin check that out; seems very sus
  7. AWood

    Strange crash on NA Standard #1 today

    Hello, I am looking for admin assistance in determining if this is a threat or not. I was playing TF2C this evening and a couple of times on the NA Standard #1 server, after players joined my game crashed and I have reason to believe that this might be either a crash purely on the client side or...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom