Recent content by BlackCop

  1. BlackCop

    Bug found - possible umbrella mini-crit boost canceling afterburn

    Sorry if wrong forum, couldn't find one relevant, and if this has been reported. Today on vip_harbor, I was BLU Solider, was at full health - rocket jump damage, so approximately 130hp, i encountered an enemy pyro, who used his flamethrower on me before retreating quickly and flare gun crit me...
  2. BlackCop

    AU Region Server Shutdown

    A shame for those players but perfectly understandable
  3. BlackCop

    [Completed] ThatBlackCopFromDawnOfTheDead's application form

    Just thought I should add some extra data: The aforementioned ZP:S Clan and server I ran, still has it's steam page up, while the server is long gone, the dated posts serve somewhat as proof it existed and had members including myself and co-owner: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/zpsboz I am...
  4. BlackCop

    [Completed] ThatBlackCopFromDawnOfTheDead's application form

    In Game Name: ThatBlackCopFromDawnOfTheDead Age: - 28 Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=26119 Time with Vault F4: Approx 2 years in-game on TF2C, Approx one year on forums Position you are...

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom