BlackCop
Well-Known Member
Sorry if wrong forum, couldn't find one relevant, and if this has been reported.
Today on vip_harbor, I was BLU Solider, was at full health - rocket jump damage, so approximately 130hp, i encountered an enemy pyro, who used his flamethrower on me before retreating quickly and flare gun crit me, around the time of the retreat and flare gun, I was mini-crit boosted by the civilian, I killed the pyro and taunted as I was on 4HP and about to die, however I didn't die, my HP remained exactly the same as it was when the flare hit me (it hit me and I went on low enough to see the red cross surrounding the HP Bar, didn't see exactly number, I got the fire on my player model and fire effect overlay on my screen, didn't have the flinch effect or any soldier pain sounds, the fire effects wore off in the normal time and my health remained at 4.
When I realized was happening i hit screenshot as much as I could but only got 2 screenshots
You can clearly see the fire effects, and the health remaining the same, and the round time changing.
I believe this happened from the mini0crit boost overriding the afterburn damage but not the effects.
Today on vip_harbor, I was BLU Solider, was at full health - rocket jump damage, so approximately 130hp, i encountered an enemy pyro, who used his flamethrower on me before retreating quickly and flare gun crit me, around the time of the retreat and flare gun, I was mini-crit boosted by the civilian, I killed the pyro and taunted as I was on 4HP and about to die, however I didn't die, my HP remained exactly the same as it was when the flare hit me (it hit me and I went on low enough to see the red cross surrounding the HP Bar, didn't see exactly number, I got the fire on my player model and fire effect overlay on my screen, didn't have the flinch effect or any soldier pain sounds, the fire effects wore off in the normal time and my health remained at 4.
When I realized was happening i hit screenshot as much as I could but only got 2 screenshots
You can clearly see the fire effects, and the health remaining the same, and the round time changing.
I believe this happened from the mini0crit boost overriding the afterburn damage but not the effects.