[Completed] Autumn Staff Application

vilewitch

TYRANNICAL POWER ABUSER
VF4 Supporter
In-Game Name: autumn or Viewtiful Hoe

Age: 27

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: NA (GMT-6)

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? Yes

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=157127

Current playtime on our servers, in hours: 116 hours (4 days and 20 hours)

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: TF2C is my preferred way to play TF2, and as such I'm on VF4's servers frequently as an active player. I already try to report bigots and overtly offensive content wherever I can, including on the forums if necessary. I would like contribute to try and help keep VF4 a safe place for all as best as I can.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself: Hi, my name is Autumn! I've been playing TF2 for the better part of 12 years now, and I have some moderation experience outside of TF2. I do change my Steam name to silly things somewhat frequently, but I usually just default back to the same one or two names once the bit is over. I have a fair amount of time on my hands as of recent. This will change in the future, but I will still be able to continue doing moderation after this changes.


I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed:
Autumn
 
Last edited:
Hi there!

Thanks for your application, we'll review it and get back to you with a decision in the next few days. This usually takes 3-4 days.

~Vintage
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom