[Acknowledged] Chrissy's Updated Application

christee

Well-Known Member
In-Game Name:
chrissy sage

Age: (Please ensure your full birthday is added to your profile and is correct)
25

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: (NA, EU) (UTC-X)
NA Eastern Time

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? (Yes/No)
Yes

HLStats Profile Link: (Find your user page here: https://hlx.vaultf4.com )
VaultF4.com - HLStatsX:CE - Team Fortress 2 Classic - Player Details - Chrissy

Current playtime on our servers, in hours:
216

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff:

Team Fortress 2 has been a major change in my lifespan. I always loved the concept of TF2Classic, and I always wanted to help out in the community by through community moderation. I want to become a member is because to bring a fun and lasting experience in TF2Classic.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself:

I love eating popcorn as a snack.


I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed: Chrissy Sage
 
Thanks, your application has been received. We'll review it and get back to you with a decision, usually in a few days.
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49458 Members
(7287 Online 640 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom