In Game Name: CompMeistR
Age: 23
Region and Time zone: NA PST/PDT (UTC -7 or -8, depending on Daylight Savings time)
Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes
HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=38952
Playtime in Hours: many, 1,334 to be more accurate
Position you are applying for: Game Admin (TF2C)
Reason(s) you want to be member of our staff: Finally getting some days off from work, and spending more time on TF2C. Some of the same rationale as the last application (and the one before), in the sense that I still record everything (which can serve as another resource), and enjoy spending time with others in-game.
Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: I have even more knowledge regarding computer hardware (certainly more than enough to get me in trouble, but not enough to get me consistently out), and will continue to play TF2C matches in the vicinity of 8:00pm to 2:00am PD(S)T.
I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in a Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.
Signed:
CompMeistR
Age: 23
Region and Time zone: NA PST/PDT (UTC -7 or -8, depending on Daylight Savings time)
Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes
HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=38952
Playtime in Hours: many, 1,334 to be more accurate
Position you are applying for: Game Admin (TF2C)
Reason(s) you want to be member of our staff: Finally getting some days off from work, and spending more time on TF2C. Some of the same rationale as the last application (and the one before), in the sense that I still record everything (which can serve as another resource), and enjoy spending time with others in-game.
Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: I have even more knowledge regarding computer hardware (certainly more than enough to get me in trouble, but not enough to get me consistently out), and will continue to play TF2C matches in the vicinity of 8:00pm to 2:00am PD(S)T.
I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in a Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.
Signed:
CompMeistR