F Fronkln Noob Dec 16, 2015 #1 I like the idea behind how deathmatch lacks spawns to balance.But i cant just work without a spawn point
I like the idea behind how deathmatch lacks spawns to balance.But i cant just work without a spawn point
Trotim Well-Known Member Dec 16, 2015 #2 I'm not sure what you mean, sorry. Is there something wrong with our current DM spawn system?
F Fronkln Noob Dec 16, 2015 #3 What i mean is there should be optional DM spawn entities.It really makes dm mapping for me hard
onefourth Achievement Hunter Staff Member TF2C Admin Dec 16, 2015 #4 info_player_deathmatch is the DM spawn point entity. What are you using
F Fronkln Noob Dec 18, 2015 #5 Okay found it.Weird that the spawn entities are not covered at the dm guidelines
onefourth Achievement Hunter Staff Member TF2C Admin Dec 18, 2015 #6 the DM guidelines will be rewritten with the next update. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.