Wildkowill Noob Dec 7, 2012 #1 I mostly use Master Yi Twisted Fate and Ashe. I would say if I had to choose between TF and Yi I'd pick Master Yi. So who is your favorite champion(s)
I mostly use Master Yi Twisted Fate and Ashe. I would say if I had to choose between TF and Yi I'd pick Master Yi. So who is your favorite champion(s)
CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC Dec 7, 2012 #3 Teemo and Gragas currently.
Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin Dec 7, 2012 #4 Train in Vain said: darius Click to expand... Mine is currently Gangplank, though I play others badly from time to time.
Train in Vain said: darius Click to expand... Mine is currently Gangplank, though I play others badly from time to time.
CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC Dec 7, 2012 #7 Did they fix the Malz ult glitch yet? I love him, but that glitch sucked.